The Hunter Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our The Hunter Page.
The Hunter is a realistic 3D hunting MMO published by Expansive Worlds. It is the first hunting MMO to be released and has beautiful realistic graphics. The game’s graphics are easily on par with gorgeous games like Allods Online and Atlantica Online in terms of visual quality. Start off with a license to hunt deer and grow your arsenal of weapons and licenses. The only real drawback to The Hunter is the free limitations. To learn more about The Hunter check out the official The Hunter page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2014 Tuesday Recap - Wargaming's Blitz and World of Warships
- DizzyPW goes hands-on with the long awaited World of Tanks Blitz and live gameplay of World of Warships during a private demo.
- 2015 MMO Predictions - The Rise of Buy to Play Sandboxes
- My predictions are: ESO will continue to lose its player-base until it’s forced to reconsider its payment model and will hopefully switch...
- Gloria Victis Pre-Alpha Impressions
- Don’t be fooled by the RPG progression, as Gloria Victis is built around reactive heavily skill driven combat, as well as group battles.