TERA: The Guilded Age Launch Trailer
TERA: The Guilded Age is now available. This new update adds new guild progression features and new flying dragon mounts.
Guilds can also now participate in the weekly guild battle, Civil Unrest: Vilika, on Saturdays at 7pm PT. Guilds will build their own towers ahead of the battle in Velika, and then must defend their tower during the battle while aiming to destroy the others. The last guild tower standing declares the winner and rewards a jackpot of tax funds from merchant NPCs.
The trailer also teases the Spellbound update, which will include an overhaul of the sorcerer class.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargame: Red Dragon Review
- With it's incredible attention to detail, massive selection of units, and huge maps, Wargame: Red Dragon is definitely a top-tier RTS.
- New Attack on Titan Mobile Game Coming in 2016
- The “Attack on Titan” game will be available in all major English markets for Android and iOS devices.
- MechWarrior Online Fights Cancer with the Canadian Cancer Society
- Today Piranha Games and Infinite Game Publishing honor the passing of one of the youngest and most talented Canadian pilots in the Inner Spher...