Following up on last week’s video list, I’ve put together a hand full of games that can really pop on the right hardware, but don’t need huge gaming rigs just to play. There are plenty more besides these so definitely share! Also share your gaming rig specs in the comments below!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Umbra Gets Greenlit and Passes 50% Kickstarter Funding
- SolarFall Games is today celebrating Umbra being Greenlit by the Steam community and surpassing the 50% funding mark on their Kickstarter.
- Dirty Bomb Closed Beta Impressions
- Dirty Bomb has a decent foundation to work with, but there’s a lot that needs to be done in order to make it stand out from other modern FPS.
- Hot Dance Party Steps Review
- Like many dance games, Steps uses an arrow system to input steps. However, these are not scrolled and hit on beat like DDR.