Team Fortress 2 Gameplay – MMOHuts Community Event
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Team Fortress 2 Page.
Team Fortress 2 is a MMOFPS developed by Valve, long ago released as a full-feature game, and now released to the free to play market. The players play the role of one of 9 classes divided in two teams (RED and BLU) as they fight over a variety of objective in a plethora of different modes. Team Fortress 2 holds the reputation of being one of the best online FPS currently available, and boasts a complete item and crafting system to boot. Its cartoon-y action is fast, deadly, and incredibly addictive! To learn more about Team Fortress 2 check out the official MMOHuts Team Fortress 2 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brawl Busters releases Rumble in the Box
- Rock Hippo Productions has released their latest content patch for Brawl Busters, titled Rumble in the Box.
- Moon Hunters: Now Funded with $178,986
- Recently, Kitfox Games announced on their Kickstarter page that they've meet several funding goals for their co-op action RPG: Moon Hunte...
- Riot Zone Launches Mechanic Shifting Update
- Mail.Ru has launched a new update for Riot Zone, centered on redesign and new content.