Tank Ace Desert Map Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Tank Ace Page.
Tank Ace is an upcoming free to play MMO where players take on the role of World War 2 era tank commanders. The game promises fast paced action oriented gameplay, and a large rooster of tanks from three of the major factions in WW2: The Americans, Germans, and Soviets. Players will be able to customize their tank with various parts before heading off into large scale battles. Tank Ace will try and maintain historic accuracy, so history buffs are in for a treat. This video is a short trailer showing off four of the recently announced tank models and one of the desert themed maps. If tank battles fit your fancy, be sure to check out another upcoming tank based shooter called World of Tanks. Tank Ace will be published in North America by GamesCampus which also publishes Shot Online, MLB Dugout Heroes, Cue Online, Asda Story, and Manga Fighter. You can read more about the game on our official Tank Ace page which includes additional videos, screenshots, and more.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hello Hero: Season II Now Available
- Korean indie studio Fincon is happy to announce a major update for its flagship title, Hello Hero, with Hello Hero: The Keronic Strikes Back.
- D&D Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy New Monsters
- Today, Turbine has released a new batch of screenshots from the upcoming expansion for Dungeons & Dragons Online – The Shadowfell Conspi...
- League of Legends Patch 6.1 Reveals Jhin the Virtuoso
- Details of their first 2016 patch, 6.1, along with a new ADC focused on slow methodical artistic killer, Jhin.