TalesWeaver Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Talesweaver Page.
TalesWeaver is a 2D fantasy MMORPG based on the Korean novel “Children of the Rune”. Graphically speaking, Talesweaver looks like a mix between Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu from Ndoors and Ragnarok Online from Gravity Interactive. The game is already available in Asia and is published by Nexon over there. The game was originally released back in 2003 but is launching in North America sometime in late 2010. To learn more about TalesWeaver check out the official MMOHuts TalesWeaver page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lake-town Expansion Released For The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth
- Kabam today released Lake-town Expansion Pack for its popular mobile game The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth, which is co-published with War...
- Lilith Continues Overseas Push with New Soul Hunters Update
- In the upcoming update, two more chapters were added to Soul Hunters campaign mode, bringing the story to a total of 14 chapters.
- Planet Calypso: Eomon migration period is here
- Planet Calypso AB, operator of the longest established planet in the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (MMORCE), announce...