TalesWeaver Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Talesweaver Page.
TalesWeaver is a 2D fantasy MMORPG based on the Korean novel “Children of the Rune”. Graphically speaking, Talesweaver looks like a mix between Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu from Ndoors and Ragnarok Online from Gravity Interactive. The game is already available in Asia and is published by Nexon over there. The game was originally released back in 2003 but is launching in North America sometime in late 2010. To learn more about TalesWeaver check out the official MMOHuts TalesWeaver page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2014 Recap – Rise of Incarnates
- One of our most anticipated titles of E3 and 2014 in general, Rise of Incarnates looks and feels like something designed for a next generation...
- League of Angels Introduces Alliance Expedition and Sylph Hall
- League of Angels is offering two new challenges for players - the Alliance Expedition and the Sylph Hall.
- Skyforge: Classes revealed
- "In Skyforge classes are divided into several groups depending on access level. Beginners have access to three classes at the start of th...