TalesWeaver Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Talesweaver Page.
TalesWeaver is a 2D fantasy MMORPG based on the Korean novel “Children of the Rune”. Graphically speaking, Talesweaver looks like a mix between Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu from Ndoors and Ragnarok Online from Gravity Interactive. The game is already available in Asia and is published by Nexon over there. The game was originally released back in 2003 but is launching in North America sometime in late 2010. To learn more about TalesWeaver check out the official MMOHuts TalesWeaver page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Overwatch Beta Coming Soon
- Get ready for battle: Overwatch beta begins Tuesday, October 27 in the Americas region, with other regions to follow!
- Camelot Unchained: New Evening Update 3/3/2015
- Mark from City State Entertainment has just released a new blog update for their upcoming MMORPG Camelot Unchained. The blog update goes how t...
- Robocraft reaches 1,000,000 active users
- Weekly content patches and active community interaction has seen Robocraft's user base steadily increase since 2013, but its release on S...