TalesWeaver Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Talesweaver Page.
TalesWeaver is a 2D fantasy MMORPG based on the Korean novel “Children of the Rune”. Graphically speaking, Talesweaver looks like a mix between Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu from Ndoors and Ragnarok Online from Gravity Interactive. The game is already available in Asia and is published by Nexon over there. The game was originally released back in 2003 but is launching in North America sometime in late 2010. To learn more about TalesWeaver check out the official MMOHuts TalesWeaver page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Crew: Single-player Cinematics Revealed
- Puppetworks, a high-end animation studio based in Budapest, working closely with Ubisoft, produced the entire cinematic story arc spanning 13 ...
- Chrono Tales Chicken Run to Adventure for Hope
- A series of interesting events are holding in Chrono Tales, such as Chicken Run, Take Adventure For Hope, which stimulate player’s enthusias...
- Path of Exile Launches First Ever Charity Race to Benefit Child's Play
- Grinding Gear Games announced today that they are launching a two-week Path of Exile Ambush/Invasion race event to benefit the Child's Pl...