TalesWeaver Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Talesweaver Page.
TalesWeaver is a 2D fantasy MMORPG based on the Korean novel “Children of the Rune”. Graphically speaking, Talesweaver looks like a mix between Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu from Ndoors and Ragnarok Online from Gravity Interactive. The game is already available in Asia and is published by Nexon over there. The game was originally released back in 2003 but is launching in North America sometime in late 2010. To learn more about TalesWeaver check out the official MMOHuts TalesWeaver page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends: Ekko in Review
- Ekko shines in a solo-lane, and I feel like he could even break down tanks with a little dedication, but his spot is mid.
- Space Engineers and NVIDIA partner for Creation Contest
- Independent developer and creators of Space Engineers game, Keen Software House, is launching a creation contest in collaboration with NVIDIA ...
- Everquest Next & The Holy Grails
- Today marks the day the EverQuest developers and the entire team at SOE can stop burying their excitement about the highly anticipated EQNext.