Tales Runner Gameplay Video Tour
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Tales Runner Page.
It’s been a while since I last checked out Tales Runner and it seems a lot has changed in gPotato’s foot racing MMO. Tons of new characters have been added along with new stages, game modes, and much more. A gameplay video tour gPotato released some time ago shows off all the new stuff in the game. There’s even a farming feature now where players can ride blue hippos, water giraffes, go swimming, or just relax on a beach chair. Additional social features like a marriage system also seem to have made their way into this racing MMO. Tales Runner is now not just a great racing MMO, but a great social or casual game as well. I would recommend it those new to the genre, or those trying to get someone they know into gaming. The trailer is set to some relaxing music, and there just enough silly effects in the video to give it an amateur or indie feel. Tales Runner isn’t the only foot racer anymore, there’s also FreeJack but the two games are very different both in gameplay and visual style. To learn more about Tales Runner check out the official MMOHuts Tales Runner page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sweetheart System for Spirit Tales revealed
- KoramGame has revealed new details about Spirit Tales' Sweetheart System.
- Hero of the Obelisk Goes Big with Dungeon Master Update
- GBE Games has launched HOTO’s biggest update to-date! Titled “Dungeon Masters”, this major update introduces an expansive layer of new c...
- Champions Online Going Free to Play
- Early in the day on October 26, 2010 Cryptic Studios announced that a free to play component would be added to their super hero themed MMORPG ...