Tales of Pirates Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More about the game check out our Tales of Pirates Page.
Tales of Pirates is a 2D ‘pirate themed’ fantasy MMORPG published by IGG . Graphically speaking, the game looks a lot like Fiesta Online and Ragnarok Online, except with slightly worse graphics. Players start off their adventure in the game by first selecting one of 4 playable ‘characters’. Job advancements are at level 10 and then again at 40. In the video above, I created my character, grabbed a quest and killed a few monsters. To learn more about Tales of Pirates check out the official MMOHuts Tales of Pirates page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- AD2460 Goes Free To Play
- Fifth Season AS who runs AD2460 has just announced that the game will go “free-to-play” on December 7th.
- Armored Warfare Early Access 4 Adds Major Updates and 24 Hour Access
- The next phase of Early Access testing includes content updates with new vehicles, maps, enhanced rebalancing and retrofits.
- World of Tanks One Review
- The other stand-out for this release of the game is the updated physics engine. It’s more than simply adding a few effects here and there.