Tales of Pirates Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More about the game check out our Tales of Pirates Page.
Tales of Pirates is a 2D ‘pirate themed’ fantasy MMORPG published by IGG . Graphically speaking, the game looks a lot like Fiesta Online and Ragnarok Online, except with slightly worse graphics. Players start off their adventure in the game by first selecting one of 4 playable ‘characters’. Job advancements are at level 10 and then again at 40. In the video above, I created my character, grabbed a quest and killed a few monsters. To learn more about Tales of Pirates check out the official MMOHuts Tales of Pirates page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Strongholds Now Available on Xbox One
- Neverwinter: Strongholds – the seventh expansion for the action MMORPG – is now available for Xbox One.
- World of Tanks Blitz Mobile Review
- From the start, Blitz plays a lot like its PC brother. The gameplay hasn’t changed much from its PC version. Honestly any PC player will fin...
- Engineer Elite Specialization Revealed for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns
- ArenaNet announced today the penultimate elite specialization for the engineer profession coming to Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.