Tales of Fantasy Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Tales of Fantasy Page.
Tales of Fantasy is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by IGG – the same folks behind Tales of Pirates, Godswar Online, Angels Online, Wonderland Online and various other MMORPGs. Tales of Fantasy is distinctly different from all of IGG’s other MMOs, as the game has great graphics which look a bit like Karos Online and Lineage 2. Start of by choosing from one of two factions and races. Chose your first class at level 5. Gameplay was, the combat mechanics are fluid and there are plenty of quests early on. In the video above, I created a character, grabbed a few quests and killed a few monsters outside of town. To learn more about Tales of Fantasy check out the official MMOHuts Tales of Fantasy page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder 2013 Full Review
- War Thunder offers a very interactive gameplay that requires a player to stay alert in order to stay alive on the battlefield.
- Barcode Football: New mobile F2P soccer now game available
- Kick off your sports management career with Barcode Football! Developed by Cybird and published by PlayNext, Inc., the new mobile game allows ...
- War of the Vikings - Release Date Set For April 15th
- Paradox Interactive has confirmed the release date for War of the Vikings, the upcoming close combat game developed by Fatshark.