Tales of Fantasy Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Tales of Fantasy Page.
Tales of Fantasy is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by IGG – the same folks behind Tales of Pirates, Godswar Online, Angels Online, Wonderland Online and various other MMORPGs. Tales of Fantasy is distinctly different from all of IGG’s other MMOs, as the game has great graphics which look a bit like Karos Online and Lineage 2. Start of by choosing from one of two factions and races. Chose your first class at level 5. Gameplay was, the combat mechanics are fluid and there are plenty of quests early on. In the video above, I created a character, grabbed a few quests and killed a few monsters outside of town. To learn more about Tales of Fantasy check out the official MMOHuts Tales of Fantasy page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Everlight Begins Closed Beta
- Start your epic new adventures in Everlight, available in closed beta today.
- Somebody is Buying Outspark!
- Outspark, the publisher behind Fiesta Online, Divine Souls, and other free to play MMORPGs is in talks to be acquired. No word on who the suit...
- New details about Phantasy Star Online 2
- A recent media conference from Sega, held in Japan, offered new insights into the fate of Phantasy Star Online 2.