Taichi Panda: Heroes Crimson Ride Trailer
The Taichi Panda: Heroes Crimson Ride update adds new game features and many improvements to the game.
- New balancing for King’s PvP and the weekly cross-server King’s League tournament
- New large-scale 25v25 battlefield: Blood War
- New Mount System with 6 visually stunning mounts to choose from
- Military Rank System – adding a progression system tied to Blood War
- Two new playable heroes: Pan Zel and Ryoko
- Player and individual hero level caps have been raised to 80
- Bug fixes and optimizations to current user interface
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Fires Up PvP Season Two With Massive PvP Changes
- Kill3rCombo, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword, today officially launches PvP Season Two.
- Dead Star Review
- What are bored prisoners to do with no one to schedule them? Why, blow each other up in spaceships, of course!
- Elsword's Henir's Space and Time Dungeon Gets Lanox Update
- The launch of the new Henir's Time and Space Update includes Lanox super bosses.