Taichi Panda: Heroes Crimson Ride Trailer
The Taichi Panda: Heroes Crimson Ride update adds new game features and many improvements to the game.
- New balancing for King’s PvP and the weekly cross-server King’s League tournament
- New large-scale 25v25 battlefield: Blood War
- New Mount System with 6 visually stunning mounts to choose from
- Military Rank System – adding a progression system tied to Blood War
- Two new playable heroes: Pan Zel and Ryoko
- Player and individual hero level caps have been raised to 80
- Bug fixes and optimizations to current user interface
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- GunZ 2 now available on Steam; Technical difficulties abound
- As of February 17th, GunZ 2: The Second Duel has been released on Steam's Early Access program, featuring several new additions to the ga...