Taichi Panda: Heroes Crimson Ride Trailer
The Taichi Panda: Heroes Crimson Ride update adds new game features and many improvements to the game.
- New balancing for King’s PvP and the weekly cross-server King’s League tournament
- New large-scale 25v25 battlefield: Blood War
- New Mount System with 6 visually stunning mounts to choose from
- Military Rank System – adding a progression system tied to Blood War
- Two new playable heroes: Pan Zel and Ryoko
- Player and individual hero level caps have been raised to 80
- Bug fixes and optimizations to current user interface
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV Reveals Stormblood Details at Fan Festival
- Along with the epic teaser trailer, more details on Final Fantasy XIV's upcoming expansion, Stormblood, have rolled from Las Vegas.
- Tribes: Ascend Launches Update 1.1
- It came out of the blue, but it was aptly named: "It's about F*cking Time." Yes, Tribes: Ascend is back and has launched Update...