Taichi Panda: Heroes Crimson Ride Trailer
The Taichi Panda: Heroes Crimson Ride update adds new game features and many improvements to the game.
- New balancing for King’s PvP and the weekly cross-server King’s League tournament
- New large-scale 25v25 battlefield: Blood War
- New Mount System with 6 visually stunning mounts to choose from
- Military Rank System – adding a progression system tied to Blood War
- Two new playable heroes: Pan Zel and Ryoko
- Player and individual hero level caps have been raised to 80
- Bug fixes and optimizations to current user interface
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Invisigun Heroes - PAX South 2016
- Featuring 2-4 players with optional AI bots to fill in the gaps, Invisigun Heroes drops the players into a single-screen arena.
- DCUO Amazon Fury Part II Press Preview
- There’s quite a bit more to this DLC than what we’ve seen, but rest assured, Amazon Fury Part II is much longer in both story and content ...
- Forsaken World Teases Blood Harvest Expansion
- "Between the Reapers and the new level cap, returning players to Forsaken World will find a ton to experience with this latest expansion,...