SWTOR: Knights of the Fallen Empire – Let’s Discuss!
This week Star Wars: The Old Republic – Knights of the Fallen Empire released their 13th single player story driven narrative in the Fallen Empire series. Bottom Tier’s Ragachak and ColtronXL enter the fray to see how Bioware’s attempt at the MMO landscape has progressed since its subscription based launch so long ago.
Want to see what else is new in the game? Catch Ragachak’s 2016 updated review we published alongside this video!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Arms EU Update Brings New Skyscraper Map and In-Game Items
- Nexon Europe announces the release of the Crystal Tower map and associated in-game items.
- Villagers & Heroes Mobile Review
- This is not a new kid on the block by any stretch of the imagination, having existed as early back as 2011 under a different name.
- Talking Flight in Age of Wushu
- Get a close up look at flying in Age of Wushu.