Supernova – First Look (Alpha)
Supernova is an innovative multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game by Bandai Namco and Primal Game Studio that adds real-time strategy (RTS) elements and promises an exciting science fiction setting with vast potential.
Bandai Namco is publishing this game and has a bit of a reputation for either publishing major successes, or nailing a core demographic to ensure a rabid niche fanbase. The core concept of Supernova has the potential to be Bandai Namco’s next diamond in the rough. Though it may not appeal to the core MOBA audience like you’d expect.
Check out our early alpha impressions article HERE!
The game is currently in alpha! Find out more information about the game and sign up for alpha at the game profile HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Prepares to Hug the World
- Camelot Unchained continues pushing forward with more and more funding, now at over $3,025,000 at the time of this publication! This week they...
- Battle Gems Early Access
- We’ve had the opportunity to get some early test time on the just released Artix match-three title, Adventure Quest: Battle Gems and I must ...
- Twinfusor Update Available For Tribes Ascend
- The Twinfusor update is arriving in Tribes Ascend.