Supernova – First Look (Alpha)
Supernova is an innovative multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game by Bandai Namco and Primal Game Studio that adds real-time strategy (RTS) elements and promises an exciting science fiction setting with vast potential.
Bandai Namco is publishing this game and has a bit of a reputation for either publishing major successes, or nailing a core demographic to ensure a rabid niche fanbase. The core concept of Supernova has the potential to be Bandai Namco’s next diamond in the rough. Though it may not appeal to the core MOBA audience like you’d expect.
Check out our early alpha impressions article HERE!
The game is currently in alpha! Find out more information about the game and sign up for alpha at the game profile HERE!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Skyrealm Announces Companion Comic
- The comic itself will be released page by page on the official Heroes of Skyrealm website.
- Age of Wushu Review
- Age of Wushu has a lot of content – with many different systems, from fighting, to progression, to crafting.
- A.V.A Online: Last Call For Championship Registration
- Aeria Games has announced the dates of its regional qualifications round for the A.V.A International Championship and is calling for teams to ...