Supernova – E3 2015 Dev Preview (Alpha 6)
Supernova Alpha 6 goes live June 15th at 9:00AM PDT with new features, updates and fixes. Notable additions include:
Returning Commander: The afflicted ranged caster, Velandre, returns more powerful and more dangerous than ever before.
[New Alliance Ability] Army Command: Guard — Commands target friendly units to hold their position for 15 seconds and attack enemies in their range. The same units cannot be affected by this ability for 30 seconds.
[New Alliance Ability] Army Command: Attack — Commands friendly units in a large radius to attack target enemy Commander, unit or structure for 4 seconds. The same units cannot be affected by this ability for 10 seconds.
Players enrolled in the Alpha are automatically entered into future Supernova phases.
The last day to play in Alpha 6 will be Monday, June 22nd at 9:00am PDT. The following Alpha phase will begin shortly after. We will send out a survey at the end of each Alpha phase to gain players’ feedback. Please keep a close look on your email to help provide your valuable feedback so we can make Sva the best game it can be.
Pick up an alpha key and try the game out yourself: http://mmohuts.com/giveaway/supernova-alpha-6-access-code-giveaway
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Episode Two of Mabinogi's The Saga: Iria Now Live
- In episode two of The Saga, “Hero’s Return: The Trap” players meets up with Millia, who is distraught and furious with them for abandoni...
- EVE Online Challenges Old Assumptions and Explodes With Content
- Following the tremendous reception from players and critics alike to its recent "This is EVE (2014)" game trailer, which featured ac...
- Pockie Ninja launching Chapter 7
- Wednesday, January 11 brings a new stage in Pockie Ninja updates with Chapter 7.