Super Monday Night Combat Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Super Monday Night Combat Page.
Super Monday Night Combat is a Third Person Action MOBA published by Uber Entertainment. SMNC has a similar playstyle to League of Legends with the camera and combat style of LOCO. However instead of spells players use guns and futuristic abilities to push waves of robots towards the enemies money ball (base). The game features a high level of customization allowing a player to customize each game character individually to support their playstyle. In the video above I play the character Karl. To learn more about Super Monday Night Combat check out the official MMOHuts Super Monday Night Combat page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth Introduces First Vampire Map
- Square Enix has announced the release of its first vampire map for Nosgoth, called "The Fane."
- The Top Ten Oldest MMORPGs
- Many gamers were first introduced to the MMORPG genre by World of Warcraft which was released in 2004.
- Wargaming to Support Series of Restorations at Bovington Tank Museum
- Wargaming today unveiled details of its presence at the annual Tankfest, taking place at The Tank Museum in Bovington, England, on June 28 and...