Super Dance Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dance Online Page.
Super Dance Online, called SDO-X, is a 3D rhythm based dancing MMO published by the Malaysian MMO publisher CibMall. The game used to be available in the U.S. through Acclaim Games as “Dance Online”, but since Acclaim shut down on August 26, 2010 – the game is now serviced by CibMall. Even though the game is hosted in Malaysia, players world-wide can access the game. Like ShowUp and Audition Online, Super Dance Online involves DDR style gameplay of timing arrow keys. To learn more about Super Dance Online check out the official MMOHuts Super Dance Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeons and Dragons Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy To Launch August 19
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Wizards of the Coast announced today Dungeons & Dragons Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy.
- Archlord 2: Free Soundtrack Available
- Webzen has just released the brutal PvP MMORPG Archlord 2’s soundtrack (from Cris Velasco, known for God of War and Mass Effect 3) for free ...
- Eden Eternal Launches Shadows Of The Past
- Aeria Games has launched the latest update for Eden Eternal, an expansion known as "Shadows of the Past."