Super Dance Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dance Online Page.
Super Dance Online, called SDO-X, is a 3D rhythm based dancing MMO published by the Malaysian MMO publisher CibMall. The game used to be available in the U.S. through Acclaim Games as “Dance Online”, but since Acclaim shut down on August 26, 2010 – the game is now serviced by CibMall. Even though the game is hosted in Malaysia, players world-wide can access the game. Like ShowUp and Audition Online, Super Dance Online involves DDR style gameplay of timing arrow keys. To learn more about Super Dance Online check out the official MMOHuts Super Dance Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rail Nation Review
- Due to the various options available in Rail Nation, it is a great game for train enthusiasts.
- Eden Eternal Releases Latest Content Update
- New items and a new PvP area await Eden Eternal fanatics!
- World of Warships Introduces German Tech at Gamescom
- Wargaming today announced that the German Tech Tree is preparing to cast off for World of Warships.