Super Dance Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dance Online Page.
Super Dance Online, called SDO-X, is a 3D rhythm based dancing MMO published by the Malaysian MMO publisher CibMall. The game used to be available in the U.S. through Acclaim Games as “Dance Online”, but since Acclaim shut down on August 26, 2010 – the game is now serviced by CibMall. Even though the game is hosted in Malaysia, players world-wide can access the game. Like ShowUp and Audition Online, Super Dance Online involves DDR style gameplay of timing arrow keys. To learn more about Super Dance Online check out the official MMOHuts Super Dance Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile Awakening Closed Beta Impressions
- The main draw of Path of Exile has always been its expansive character building system, offering an ever growing list of passives and...
- Hearts of Iron IV Gets Some Expert Analysis
- This week, Hearts of Iron IV has gotten some professional army feedback from the Swedish Armed Forces.
- 3D Action Roguelike Necropolis Launches March 17
- Harebrained Schemes' award-winning procedural death labyrinth Necropolis has set a release date... and you can bring your friends.