Street Fighter V Launch First Look w/ Bottom Tier
Bottom Tier’s Ragachak and ColtronXL team up to give Capcom’s evolution of the fighting genre, Street Fighter V, a fair and unbiased review. If you want to know how this stacks up to other fighting games, and Street Fighter games in particular, they’ve got the technical details to clue you in.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Silverfrost Mountains and Beyond - GDC SF 2016 Preview
- At our private off site location NCSoft showcased the first localized look at Blade & Soul's Silverfrost Mountains update
- Elsword Masters of the Arena Reveals Massive Season 3 Overhaul
- KOG has revealed the details for its massive PvP update in Elsword, called "Masters of the Arena."
- Mayan Death Robots Ramps up for Q4 Launch
- MDR signs a publishing deal with SOEDESCO. The game is now slated for launch in Q4 of 2015!