Street Fighter V Launch First Look w/ Bottom Tier
Bottom Tier’s Ragachak and ColtronXL team up to give Capcom’s evolution of the fighting genre, Street Fighter V, a fair and unbiased review. If you want to know how this stacks up to other fighting games, and Street Fighter games in particular, they’ve got the technical details to clue you in.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ubisoft Announces Heroes of Might & Magic III HD Edition
- Heroes® of Might & Magic® III – HD Edition will be available digitally on Windows® PC and for the first time on tablet (iOS and Andro...
- Knock Some Heads With BigHead Bash From Aeria Games
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, today announced the launch of BigHead Bash through the Aeria Games netwo...
- Jade Dynasty Celebrates Third Anniversary
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced the three year anniversary of Jade Dynasty.