Street Fighter V Launch First Look w/ Bottom Tier
Bottom Tier’s Ragachak and ColtronXL team up to give Capcom’s evolution of the fighting genre, Street Fighter V, a fair and unbiased review. If you want to know how this stacks up to other fighting games, and Street Fighter games in particular, they’ve got the technical details to clue you in.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Throw Trucks with your Mind Premiers at PAX East 2014
- Lat Ware and the team of Crooked Tree are making their post-launch debut of Throw Trucks for the masses to check out at this year's PAX E...
- KOG Games to Launch MMORPG Action-Brawler Grand Chase April 3
- KOG Games announces its prepared release for Grand Chase on April 3, including details on character transfer and more.
- Hearthstone: Ranked and Balance Changes
- Far overdue no doubt, but appreciated nonetheless, 2 notable cards are receiving some major nerfs.