Steps Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Steps Online Page.
Steps Online, also known as Hot Dancy Party, is a 3D rhythm based dancing MMO published by Cubizone, the same company behind Battle of Destiny, Red Cliff, and a bunch of other games hosted in Malaysia. The company is hosted in Malaysia, which means that users outside of South-East Asia will likely experience some latency issues with the game. Hot Dance Party, also called Steps Online, plays a lot like Audition Online, ShowUp, Super Dance Online, and other rhythm based dancing games. Core gameplay revolves around hitting a bunch of directional keys within a short time frame. If you’ve played any other dancing MMO, you’ll be able to pick up the basics quite easily. The game was developed by the Chinese MMO developer Perfect World Entertainment – who is better known for Jade Dynasty and Forsaken World. Oddly, they haven’t launched the game in North America, or even announced plans to do so. To learn more about Steps Online check out the official MMOHuts Steps Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile: The Awakening Supporter Packs Achieve Record Sales
- In addition to offering access to The Awakening's closed beta, Grinding Gear has also announced that it has introduced another new facet....
- Pox Nora Spirits Beyond Expansion now live
- PoxNora Spirits Beyond adds 51 all new Runes, along with over 20 new abilities and mechanics to the game.
- Skylancer launches open beta
- Alaplaya has announced the start of open beta for its new browser-based strategy game, Skylancer: Battle for Horizon.