Steps Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Steps Online Page.
Steps Online, also known as Hot Dancy Party, is a 3D rhythm based dancing MMO published by Cubizone, the same company behind Battle of Destiny, Red Cliff, and a bunch of other games hosted in Malaysia. The company is hosted in Malaysia, which means that users outside of South-East Asia will likely experience some latency issues with the game. Hot Dance Party, also called Steps Online, plays a lot like Audition Online, ShowUp, Super Dance Online, and other rhythm based dancing games. Core gameplay revolves around hitting a bunch of directional keys within a short time frame. If you’ve played any other dancing MMO, you’ll be able to pick up the basics quite easily. The game was developed by the Chinese MMO developer Perfect World Entertainment – who is better known for Jade Dynasty and Forsaken World. Oddly, they haven’t launched the game in North America, or even announced plans to do so. To learn more about Steps Online check out the official MMOHuts Steps Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE’s New God, Tyr The Lawgiver, is Unleashed
- Today we have another new addition to Hi-Rez Studio’s SMITE roster with the release of Tyr, the Lawgiver.
- World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor coming November 13th
- Beyond the Dark Portal, the clash of iron echoes as two worlds brace for war. At a live event in Los Angeles and simulcast at the gamescom tra...
- FireFall Launch Review
- FireFall has been in development for almost four years now publicly, and its actual beginnings stretch back even further than that.