Starship Empire PAX East 2015 Interview and Hands-On
Another surprise hit in the indie scene at PAX East came from a single developer reaching for the stars with an exciting free to play science fiction mmorpg. Starship Empire capitalizes on the ideas behind Eve Online, but hopes to make the game less tedious and far more approachable for a casual player that just wants to blow things up and build out his ultimate spaceship. But this isn’t a simple 2D piloting game, it gets far more advanced when you look at the player driven economy and ability to micromanage your own crew to support your ship, or even send them onto other ships to hijack their operations. But we’ll let Bruno explain that all to you best in our Dev Preview.
Like the concepts behind this? Get behind them now on Kickstarter to reserve some sweet goodies for you at launch!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Plarium Launches Nords: Heroes of the North
- Plarium today announced the worldwide release of the massively multi-player online strategy game Nords: Heroes of the North, for Facebook.
- New World of Warplanes Cinematic Video
- Wargaming has released a new cinematic trailer for its upcoming MMO, World of Warplanes.
- Battlefield Hardline: Premium Edition Announced
- Visceral Games™, an Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) studio, today announced Battlefield™ Hardline Premium*, an exclusive membership prog...