Starship Empire PAX East 2015 Interview and Hands-On
Another surprise hit in the indie scene at PAX East came from a single developer reaching for the stars with an exciting free to play science fiction mmorpg. Starship Empire capitalizes on the ideas behind Eve Online, but hopes to make the game less tedious and far more approachable for a casual player that just wants to blow things up and build out his ultimate spaceship. But this isn’t a simple 2D piloting game, it gets far more advanced when you look at the player driven economy and ability to micromanage your own crew to support your ship, or even send them onto other ships to hijack their operations. But we’ll let Bruno explain that all to you best in our Dev Preview.
Like the concepts behind this? Get behind them now on Kickstarter to reserve some sweet goodies for you at launch!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- GWENT Closed Beta Delayed
- The GWENT development team has announced that the game's closed beta will be delayed until later this year.
- Eternal CCG - PAX South 2016
- One of the games that caught my eye early on the PAX South floor was Eternal, a new card game from Dire Wolf that was making its public debut.
- League of Angels II - The Desire That Changed Sapphire
- League of Angels II will release its first Expansion: Angel of Desire on Nov. 17th!