Star Trek Online – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Star Trek Page.
Star Trek Online is a Sci-fi MMORPG developed by Cryptic (the same studio behind Champions Online). Cryptic recently was bought by Perfect World Entertainment and so Star Trek Online once a P2P game has now gone F2P. In addition to ground based exploration and leveling, players can customize their ships and explore the unknown. There are a number of different ship types that can be piloted, and the player is not limited to any one ship simply because of their character type. In addition to this, the player can have a tactical, science, and engineering officer appointed to assist them on their ship, each of which infers a bonus ability and levels up on their own.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 'Tangled Paths' Update Releases Today
- ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, is releasing “Tangled Paths” for Guild Wars 2’s Living World...
- Sony Online Entertainment Announces Four-Fold Shut Down
- Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) delivers game service shut-down news for Wizardry, Vanguard, Star Wars: Clone Adventures, and Free Realms.
- E3 2015 By The Numbers
- Just how big was E3 2015? The Electronic Software Association releases stats showing the true diversity and impact it had on the industry.