Star Trek Online – E3 Dev Interview – Voyage to Consoles!
JamesBl0nde talks with Perfect World at E3 2016 about Star Trek Online and its voyage to consoles!
Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of free-to-play MMORPGs, and Cryptic Studios announced plans to bring Star Trek Online, the free-to- play MMORPG based on the Star Trek franchise, to PlayStation®4 and Xbox One in Fall 2016. At the console launch, Star Trek Online will offer over six years’ worth of content, including over 130 featured episodes that build upon classic Star Trek stories and series as they play alongside a cast of Star Trek actors including Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine), Michael Dorn (Worf), Tim Russ (Tuvok) and more.
In addition to the countless hours of content, Cryptic Studios has also made considerable updates to the game engine to offer upgraded visuals and an enhanced user experience for console. Learning from the recent launch success of Neverwinter on Xbox One, the Star Trek Online team has created a control scheme that allows players to navigate both the space and ground combat with ease.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Improves Combat System, Expands World
- The last update for Gloria Victis follows and greatly expands the latest changes for combat mechanics and PVP experience.
- Iruna Online: Full-scale mobile MMO gets a new raid
- “Iruna Online” is a free to play Full Scale 3D Online RPG played by more than 3.6 million users in Japan. “Iruna Online” features 3D g...
- Rocket League Cross Network Play Arrives on Xbox One and PC
- Rocket League now supports cross-network play between the Xbox One and Steam PC versions, making it the first-ever Xbox One game to do so.