Star Trek Online – E3 Dev Interview – Voyage to Consoles!
JamesBl0nde talks with Perfect World at E3 2016 about Star Trek Online and its voyage to consoles!
Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of free-to-play MMORPGs, and Cryptic Studios announced plans to bring Star Trek Online, the free-to- play MMORPG based on the Star Trek franchise, to PlayStation®4 and Xbox One in Fall 2016. At the console launch, Star Trek Online will offer over six years’ worth of content, including over 130 featured episodes that build upon classic Star Trek stories and series as they play alongside a cast of Star Trek actors including Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine), Michael Dorn (Worf), Tim Russ (Tuvok) and more.
In addition to the countless hours of content, Cryptic Studios has also made considerable updates to the game engine to offer upgraded visuals and an enhanced user experience for console. Learning from the recent launch success of Neverwinter on Xbox One, the Star Trek Online team has created a control scheme that allows players to navigate both the space and ground combat with ease.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fiesta Online Goes Gangnam Style
- Fiesta Online has debuted its latest dance move, Roumen Style, after a week's long worth of anticipation and rumors.
- 4:33 Reveals Mobile RPG Seven Guardians
- Seven Guardians is an action-packed Strategy/RPG mobile game with stylish side-scrolling battles.
- Street Fighter V vs Killer Instinct Season 3 - PAX South 2016
- Street Fighter and Killer Instinct have been two big names in the competitive fighting game circuit for quite some time.