Splash Fighters Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Splash Fighters Page.
Splash Fighters is a 3D Fighting MMO published by CyberStep – the same folks behind Holy Beast Online and GetAmped 2. Gameplay wise, Splash Fighters plays a lot like Rumble Fighter. The main difference is that Splash Fighters has a lot more variety in terms of playable classes and maps. The graphics though are quite poor and the interface looks as if it’s from 1999. The game is called GetAmped in Asia. To learn more about Splash Fighters, check out the official MMOHuts Splash Fighters page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: Rising Full Review
- TERA takes the fight beyond whack-a-mole monotony with enhanced aiming, dodging, and tactical timing to create intense and rewarding combat.
- Das Tal: Now Greenlit on Steam
- Fairytale Distillery received word from Valve that their PvP-focussed Sandbox MMORPG, ‘Das Tal’, has received the support it needed from t...
- Civ: BE Launches First Post-Launch Patch
- A month has passed since Civilization: Beyond Earth hit official launch from Firaxis and 2kGames, and much ire arrived from the community abou...