Splash Fighters Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Splash Fighters Page.
Splash Fighters is a 3D Fighting MMO published by CyberStep – the same folks behind Holy Beast Online and GetAmped 2. Gameplay wise, Splash Fighters plays a lot like Rumble Fighter. The main difference is that Splash Fighters has a lot more variety in terms of playable classes and maps. The graphics though are quite poor and the interface looks as if it’s from 1999. The game is called GetAmped in Asia. To learn more about Splash Fighters, check out the official MMOHuts Splash Fighters page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mytheon Open Beta Begins!
- Mytheon Open Beta officially begins. True Games, the guys behind Mytheon, and kicking off the open beta with an Alienware laptop giveaway! Try...
- Black Desert Online Impressions - Kuniochi, Ninja, and Siege Warfare
- It's been several months since Black Desert Online released in North America and Europe. In that time the game has had some major updates...
- PAX East 2015 Day 2 Recap - SMITE Xbox, Forced 2, Just Shapes and Beats, and Much More!
- I'll not bore waxing poetic about how much fun I've had so far. Instead, I'm going to try and get right down to the nitty gritt...