Splash Fighters Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Splash Fighters Page.
Splash Fighters is a 3D Fighting MMO published by CyberStep – the same folks behind Holy Beast Online and GetAmped 2. Gameplay wise, Splash Fighters plays a lot like Rumble Fighter. The main difference is that Splash Fighters has a lot more variety in terms of playable classes and maps. The graphics though are quite poor and the interface looks as if it’s from 1999. The game is called GetAmped in Asia. To learn more about Splash Fighters, check out the official MMOHuts Splash Fighters page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wildstar: New Content Confirmed for 2015
- Chad Moore, creative director for Wildstar, has just posted a letter to players detailing the focus and content of the game’s upcoming updat...
- League of Legends Patch 6.1 Reveals Jhin the Virtuoso
- Details of their first 2016 patch, 6.1, along with a new ADC focused on slow methodical artistic killer, Jhin.
- John Smedley steps down as Daybreak's CEO
- John Smedley, long time CEO of Daybreak (going back into its early days as Sony Online Entertainment), has stepped down.