Splash Fighters Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Splash Fighters Page.
Splash Fighters is a 3D Fighting MMO published by CyberStep – the same folks behind Holy Beast Online and GetAmped 2. Gameplay wise, Splash Fighters plays a lot like Rumble Fighter. The main difference is that Splash Fighters has a lot more variety in terms of playable classes and maps. The graphics though are quite poor and the interface looks as if it’s from 1999. The game is called GetAmped in Asia. To learn more about Splash Fighters, check out the official MMOHuts Splash Fighters page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Weekly Hut Stream (3/28) Featuring SMITE
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!
- Jagged Alliance: Flashback’ Expands, Bringing More Features and Content
- Full Control announced today that the next installment in the classic turn-based strategy franchise, Jagged Alliance: Flashback, has received ...
- Herokon Online: Facebook Version Launched
- The Dark Eye MMORPG Herokon Online can now be played via Facebook. Beginners and The Dark Eye veterans alike can now easily connect with their...