Spiral Knights Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Spiral Knights Page.
Spiral Knights is a 3D action MMORPG with cartoony graphics developed by Three Ring studios – the same company behind Puzzle Pirates. The game is published by Sega and offers Zelda like dungeon crawling and puzzles. Gameplay is a bit like Vindictus except a bit slower paced. Combat is both fluid and fun. Like The Legend of Zelda games, players have to both defeat monsters and solve puzzles to complete dungeons. The game encourages cooperative play, as players can party with up to 3 other players. To learn more about Spiral Knights check out the official MMOHuts Spiral Knights page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- FF XIV ARR: “The Art of Eorzea – Another Dawn” available now
- From today, FINAL FANTASY XIV®: A Realm Reborn™ fans and adventurers can immerse themselves in the beauty of Eorzea in the new ‘The Art o...
- Global Strike: Bomb Defusal Mode Now Available
- In the Bomb Defusal mode, layouts with strategies are more important than skills and cooperation.
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade: Classes Annouced
- Today, just a couple of short days before their Founder’s Program goes live, Behaviour Interactive is happy to announce 18 of their many pla...