Spiral Knights Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Spiral Knights Page.
Spiral Knights is a 3D action MMORPG with cartoony graphics developed by Three Ring studios – the same company behind Puzzle Pirates. The game is published by Sega and offers Zelda like dungeon crawling and puzzles. Gameplay is a bit like Vindictus except a bit slower paced. Combat is both fluid and fun. Like The Legend of Zelda games, players have to both defeat monsters and solve puzzles to complete dungeons. The game encourages cooperative play, as players can party with up to 3 other players. To learn more about Spiral Knights check out the official MMOHuts Spiral Knights page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Operation Second Wind Blows Into Combat Arms
- Combat Arms has released its latest update, Operation Second Wind, for Nexon America players.
- Dying Light: Ultimate Survivor Bundle DLC Launches March 10th
- Today Techland announced that the second content drop of the Season Pass for Dying Light will launch on March 10th.
- R2Games Announces First Alpha Test for Nova Genesis
- The first Alpha test of this title, developed by Feiyin Games, is set to open on Thursday, December 18th.