Spiral Knights Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Spiral Knights Page.
Spiral Knights is a 3D action MMORPG with cartoony graphics developed by Three Ring studios – the same company behind Puzzle Pirates. The game is published by Sega and offers Zelda like dungeon crawling and puzzles. Gameplay is a bit like Vindictus except a bit slower paced. Combat is both fluid and fun. Like The Legend of Zelda games, players have to both defeat monsters and solve puzzles to complete dungeons. The game encourages cooperative play, as players can party with up to 3 other players. To learn more about Spiral Knights check out the official MMOHuts Spiral Knights page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lost Saga (EU) beta key registration begins
- Nexon Europe is has just announced that beta key registration is now available to the public for the online multiplayer brawler Lost Saga.
- Neverwinter: Strongholds Available Now
- In the newest expansion, players join their guild to claim an abandoned keep from the wild and build it back into its former glory.
- Valiance Online Begins Crowdfunding Campaign
- SilverHelm Studios has launched its own crowdfunding campaign for Valiance Online on the game’s new website.