Soul Order Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Soul Order Online Page.
Soul Order Online is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Miracle Castle – the same company behind Talisman Online and Project of Planets. The game is an oriental fantasy themed game that looks and plays a tad bit like World of Warcraft. I say that because the game’s interface was inspired by WoW. With low system requirements, 5+ playable classes and a pretty decent interface, Soul Order Online is worth checking out. To learn more about Soul Order Online check out the official MMOHuts Soul Order Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wulin Chapter 5: Heaven’s Ascent Expansion coming in April
- WEBZEN announces that the martial arts MMORPG, Age of Wulin will release its fourth expansion on April 28th 2015.
- MMOHuts Weekly Recap #90 June 17 - Tera Online, SD Gundam, Shaiya Phoenix, Spirit Tales, & More
- MMOHut takes a look at the MMO news for the week of June 10th (6/11 - 6/17) including news about Tera, SD Gundam Capsule Fighter, Runes of Mag...
- Vindictus Begins Series of Exciting New Content Additions
- Nexon’s action-packed MMORPG Vindictus has just upped the ante with a series of new updates starting today with the Season 2 Episode 2 patch...