Soul Order Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Soul Order Online Page.
Soul Order Online is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Miracle Castle – the same company behind Talisman Online and Project of Planets. The game is an oriental fantasy themed game that looks and plays a tad bit like World of Warcraft. I say that because the game’s interface was inspired by WoW. With low system requirements, 5+ playable classes and a pretty decent interface, Soul Order Online is worth checking out. To learn more about Soul Order Online check out the official MMOHuts Soul Order Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Top 5 Most PvP Intensive Free MMORPGs
- It seems like a lot of new games today have either very limited or no Player versus player (PvP) options, which can be quite frustrating.
- Alfheim Tales Online hosts Facebook event: The Naughty Cupid
- Alfheim Tales Online by GameDP is hosting a official Facebook event where players play the role of a naughty cupid caught after Valentine'...
- Drakensang Online Review
- Overall, saving humankind from utter destruction is loads of fun in this fantasy themed MMORPG.