Soul Order Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Soul Order Online Page.
Soul Order Online is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Miracle Castle – the same company behind Talisman Online and Project of Planets. The game is an oriental fantasy themed game that looks and plays a tad bit like World of Warcraft. I say that because the game’s interface was inspired by WoW. With low system requirements, 5+ playable classes and a pretty decent interface, Soul Order Online is worth checking out. To learn more about Soul Order Online check out the official MMOHuts Soul Order Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dawn breaks in Ether Saga Odyssey
- Break of Dawn, the latest expansion for Ether Saga Online, has just released.
- Dragomon Hunter February Update Features Samurai Class
- Aeria Games has revealed a new class, two new dungeons, a new guild boss, and bug fixes in their Dragomon Hunter February 2016 update!
- Forsaken World Update Launches
- Forsaken World has just launched an update, featuring tougher bosses, better loot, and a brand new system.