Soul Order Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Soul Order Online Page.
Soul Order Online is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Miracle Castle – the same company behind Talisman Online and Project of Planets. The game is an oriental fantasy themed game that looks and plays a tad bit like World of Warcraft. I say that because the game’s interface was inspired by WoW. With low system requirements, 5+ playable classes and a pretty decent interface, Soul Order Online is worth checking out. To learn more about Soul Order Online check out the official MMOHuts Soul Order Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ghost in the Shell: First Assault Press Preview
- Though, you only get to pick one character to start with, through gameplay you can unlock the license for the other members of Section 9.
- Call of Duty: AW DLC 3 - Supremacy Reveals Details and Dates
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy, the third DLC pack for Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare is coming to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 an...
- Sword Art Online: Memory Defrag Mobile Review
- Sword Art Online Memory Defrag is a free-to-play, action oriented, unit collecting game for the Android and iOS.