SMITE Xbox One Beta Interview and Giveaway
DizzyPW and Ragachak had a chance to sneak into the private lounge room of Hirez Studio’s PAX East booth to sit down with Hirez Todd and Stewart to test out the improvements to the Xbox One edition since the World Championship reveal. With serious upgrades to their UI, smoother more responsive controls, and 1:1 content matching, this is shaping up to be a well polished launch.
That said, beta testing is set to begin later in March! We happened to get a handful of beta codes as well as Convention Tyr skins to toss to our fans! Check out the official giveaway page for info on how you can win these codes, and if you’re lucky, even an Ultimate God Pack!
Want to learn more about SMITE? http://mmohuts.com/review/smite – Head here for more SMITE information, reviews, videos, gameplay screenshots, articles & more!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels: New costumes and events now available
- GTArcade is ending April on a high note by releasing new features, and re-releasing some old features, for their latest MMORPG League of Angel...
- Eligium Releases Game Stats, Announces Rewards
- Frogster has announced numbers on the start of Eligium, regarding guilds and players alike.
- Robocraft reaches 1,000,000 active users
- Weekly content patches and active community interaction has seen Robocraft's user base steadily increase since 2013, but its release on S...