Smite – Season 3 Changes Revealed
Before the buzz of the Smite Season 2 World Championship, DizzyPW paid a visit to the new expanded offices of Hirez where he had a chance to discuss upcoming Season 3 features and gameplay changes with SMITE lead developer Scott Zier! And the details given are sure to shake up the way we play SMITE entirely. Read more HERE!
New features include:
Free Actives called Trinkets
CC and Quality of Life UI Changes
Reworked 3v3 and Ranked Changes
New Joust Map Reworked
New Japanese Pantheon Revealed
Amaterasu Rises with the Sun
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arctic Combat Expands into South America
- Webzen has announced the opening of the new South American server for their multiplayer online tactical FPS Arctic Combat.
- 2017 Gaming Console Predictions - Nintendo Switch
- It's that time of the year once again! That time where I, the Dark Prophet, appear to make predictions that will inevitably come true!
- Strife: Patch 0.4.2 Now Live
- S2 Games has released a new update for their casual MOBA title Strife. In this update, three new heroes are available and free to play for a l...