Smite – Season 3 Changes Revealed
Before the buzz of the Smite Season 2 World Championship, DizzyPW paid a visit to the new expanded offices of Hirez where he had a chance to discuss upcoming Season 3 features and gameplay changes with SMITE lead developer Scott Zier! And the details given are sure to shake up the way we play SMITE entirely. Read more HERE!
New features include:
Free Actives called Trinkets
CC and Quality of Life UI Changes
Reworked 3v3 and Ranked Changes
New Joust Map Reworked
New Japanese Pantheon Revealed
Amaterasu Rises with the Sun
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok Online Launches Mobile Client
- Gravity Interactive has launched Ragnarok Online as an Android application, with an iOS version coming soon.
- Warframe To Offer Steam Controller and Workshop Support
- Warframe® began support for Steam Controller and recently joined Steam Workshop.
- WildStar Set Us Up The Bomb with Sabotage Launch
- Today Carbine Studios released their next epic drop for WildStar, Sabotage, featuring a new 15vs15 explosive battleground known as Daggerstone...