SMITE Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our SMITE Page.
SMITE is a third person MOBA developed by Hi-Rez Studios – the same company behind Tribes Ascend. Most MOBAs such as League of Legends, Heroes of Newerth and Dota 2 use a top down view. However SMITE uses a third person camera much like LOCO. In SMITE users play as a god from various mythologies. To learn more about SMITE check out the official MMOHuts SMITE page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlas Reactor Releases HTC Vive Virtual Reality Preview
- Trion Worlds has produced an interactive VR exploration of the characters in its latest game, Atlas Reactor, available April 5 on Steam.
- Top 5 Most PvP Intensive Free MMORPGs
- It seems like a lot of new games today have either very limited or no Player versus player (PvP) options, which can be quite frustrating.
- Tree of Savior: IMC Games Confirms Video Recordings Allowed
- Recently, GM Lesley from the Tree of Savior community team in South Korea has just posted a third surprise FAQ. A lot of questions are covered...