Smash Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Smash Online Page.
Smash Online is a 3D tennis MMO with bright anime inspired graphics published by Gamigo – the same folks behind Slapshot and Fiesta Online in Europe. The game only has four starting avatars, but more can be purchased in the game’s item store. Each of the avatars have varying stats can can be specialized in one of six playstyles, which adds some variety to the game. Unlike Fantasy Tennis, another free to play tennis game, Smash Online is much more serious. The game has no whacky skills or crazy game modes, but is instead a straight up tennis MMO. To learn more about Smash Online, check out the official MMOHuts Smash Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2015 Final Recap - Strike Vector Ex, Ace of Arenas, and The Banner Saga 2!
- Inevitably while working at E3, you're going to stumble across one or two titles that just don't fall anywhere in your typical cover...
- Cubical Drift's Founder Talks To The Planets3 Community
- Founder of Cubical Drift, Michel Thomazeau, talks about the creation and gameplay of Planets3 as its Kickstarter comes to a close.
- World of Tanks: Rally Mode Now Available
- Wargaming has just released a new, unique game mode for World of Tanks known as "Rally Mode", where players can race their tanks aga...