Smash Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Smash Online Page.
Smash Online is a 3D tennis MMO with bright anime inspired graphics published by Gamigo – the same folks behind Slapshot and Fiesta Online in Europe. The game only has four starting avatars, but more can be purchased in the game’s item store. Each of the avatars have varying stats can can be specialized in one of six playstyles, which adds some variety to the game. Unlike Fantasy Tennis, another free to play tennis game, Smash Online is much more serious. The game has no whacky skills or crazy game modes, but is instead a straight up tennis MMO. To learn more about Smash Online, check out the official MMOHuts Smash Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wulin (EU) launches 1st expansion in May 2014
- Webzen has just announced that its Free-to-Play martial arts MMORPG, Age of Wulin will receive its very first expansion in May 2014.
- Valentine's Day events begin for World of Warcraft
- Blizzard has revealed their Valentine's Day event plans for World of Warcraft
- Rising Generals: Art and Design Details Revealed
- Today InnoGames released additional information on the art and graphics of its upcoming cross-platform strategy MMO Rising Generals. The game ...