Smash Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Smash Online Page.
Smash Online is a 3D tennis MMO with bright anime inspired graphics published by Gamigo – the same folks behind Slapshot and Fiesta Online in Europe. The game only has four starting avatars, but more can be purchased in the game’s item store. Each of the avatars have varying stats can can be specialized in one of six playstyles, which adds some variety to the game. Unlike Fantasy Tennis, another free to play tennis game, Smash Online is much more serious. The game has no whacky skills or crazy game modes, but is instead a straight up tennis MMO. To learn more about Smash Online, check out the official MMOHuts Smash Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Culling Trials of the Isle Update Coming Soon
- The Trials of the Isle update, bringing new features like private lobbies, female playable characters, and special Trials Matches.
- Guild Wars 2: Access the Heart of Thorns Beta w/ New In-Game Event
- Guild Wars 2: Access the Heart of Thorns Beta w/ New In-Game Event - Try out the new expansion early
- League of Legends Previews Darius Patch
- Riot Games has released details for its Darius patch in League of Legends.