Smash Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Smash Online Page.
Smash Online is a 3D tennis MMO with bright anime inspired graphics published by Gamigo – the same folks behind Slapshot and Fiesta Online in Europe. The game only has four starting avatars, but more can be purchased in the game’s item store. Each of the avatars have varying stats can can be specialized in one of six playstyles, which adds some variety to the game. Unlike Fantasy Tennis, another free to play tennis game, Smash Online is much more serious. The game has no whacky skills or crazy game modes, but is instead a straight up tennis MMO. To learn more about Smash Online, check out the official MMOHuts Smash Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Details Revealed For Forge of Empires Industrial Update
- InnoGames has revealed new graphics from the upcoming era for Forge of Empires: the Industrial Age.
- Life is Feudal: Over 100,000 copies sold
- Bitbox Ltd announced today that sales of Life is Feudal: Your Own (LiF:YO) sold over 100,000 copies in just one month since its early access r...
- Revelation Online CB Impressions
- Revelation Online is a game that I would describe as the 'full package'.