Skyforge – Dev Interview at Obsidian Entertainment
I (JamesBl0nde) recently had the chance to fly to Irvine California, to visit the Obsidian Entertainment development studio to check out the behind the scenes development of Armored Warfare. Here I run into the head producers for Obsidian and My.com, Eric DeMilt and Aaron Biedma, to catch a quick update about whats going on in Skyforge!
On event going on right now is the Evil Pumpkin Festival, check out the trailer and get the details here: http://mmohuts.com/video/skyforge-the-evil-pumpkin-festival
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Year 0 to Launch on Facebook and Legendary Portal
- Legendary Games announces the coming open beta release of Year Zero on Facebook and their own gaming portal.
- Crystal Dynamics Unveils Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
- Crystal Dynamics announces Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris for Xbox One and PC, featuring four-player co-op.
- Final Fantasy XIV Reveals Stormblood Details at Fan Festival
- Along with the epic teaser trailer, more details on Final Fantasy XIV's upcoming expansion, Stormblood, have rolled from Las Vegas.