Skyforge – Dev Interview at Obsidian Entertainment
I (JamesBl0nde) recently had the chance to fly to Irvine California, to visit the Obsidian Entertainment development studio to check out the behind the scenes development of Armored Warfare. Here I run into the head producers for Obsidian and My.com, Eric DeMilt and Aaron Biedma, to catch a quick update about whats going on in Skyforge!
On event going on right now is the Evil Pumpkin Festival, check out the trailer and get the details here: http://mmohuts.com/video/skyforge-the-evil-pumpkin-festival
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Over 9,000 Zombies! Coming to Steam Early Access
- Swarms of the undead will be taking over Steam Early Access in what is possibly the greatest number of zombies ever seen in a game*. Indie dev...
- Warlocks vs. Shadows PC Review
- I figured it would be a great idea to look into everything new, and give a better idea of what to expect from Warlocks vs Shadows.
- Marvel Future Fight Smashes Through 10 Million Downloads Worldwide
- Marvel Future Fight has officially hit the Top 10 ‘Top Free’ Apps, surpassing 10 million downloads across 118 countries in two weeks.