Siegefall Update 3 Trailer
It’s time for the release of Siegefall Update 3 – introducing a new hero, flying troops, new cards, and more!
The Most Sinister of Heroes: Kuhl’ahn, the Undying
- He has invaded the Divided Lands to take over his father’s throne. Fight, defeat, and recruit him to your side!
- He’ll curse enemies’ defense towers to take more damage and raise undead troops to fight by his side
- New chapter – Realm of the Dead – with 15 missions
- Boss fight with a new twist – deploy your troops from different places on the map
First Flying Troops: The Gargoyles Have Landed
- The first flying troops to take to the sky, opening a whole new layer of strategic gameplay
- Avoid defensive towers and watch their powerful fireballs destroy enemy Kingdoms
Amazing NEW Cards
- Evoke the Phoenix for destruction and healing, all-in-one!
- Cast Weaken on enemies’ defense towers to bring them down a notch
- [iOS Exclusive] Call the Apocalypse to rain fire down on your enemies
Extra Spice, More is Nice
- The Dragon Hunter is wilder than ever with a NEW skin with stunning visual effects
- Tribal Monkeys come from a far-off land to pay tribute. Send them on missions to retrieve extra resources
Cargo Ship Ahoy!
- Players will now receive gifts when fellow Guild members make purchases. Share the wealth!
Apple Exclusive Gifts:
- iOS players who download or update through November 19th will get an exclusive gift
- 3 iOS-EXCLUSIVE Apocalypse cards
- 20 Magic Dust
- 1 Blue Rune for a week (2x faster timers for Hero and Troop upgrades & training)
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Counter-Strike Nexon Zombies: Coming to Steam
- Nexon Europe is pleased to announce the arrival of the undead to one of gaming’s most iconic licenses, with the news of a Q3 2014 release of...
- PlanetSide 2 Sets New Guinness World Record
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) has set a new GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for Most players online in a single FPS battle in PlanetSide®2...
- Cross Server Battles comes to Chrono Wars
- The hit free-to-play browser-based MMORPG, Chrono Wars, launched its latest major feature this Sunday, 6/28: Cross Server Domination.