Sho Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Sho Online Page.
Sho Online is a 3D fantasy MMORPG set in ancient China published by Neofun. The game has two factions, Zhou and Min, which the game calls ‘Dynasties’ that are in perpetual war. The game has a total of 6 playable classes (Only 3 starting classes) as well as an interesting reputation system. The game’s inventory screen looked a lot like the inventory screen of Diablo 2. If you have an account on one of Neofun’s other games (Cronous, Land of Magic and Nostale) you can use that to log into Sho Online. In the video above I created a warrior and ran around town for a bit, then beat the crap out of a bunch of frogs and monkeys outside of town (Sounds weird. I know). To learn more about Sho Online check out the official MMOHuts Sho Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40k: Speical Alienware and Razer Promos
- This past month, Team Critical Hit has updated us with some of the things they've have been working on. First and most importantly, they ...
- The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot: Defense Crafting Now Available
- Today, Ubisoft released a major update for The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, bringing defense crafting to Opulencia in an effort to bring more v...
- War of the Vikings - Release Date Set For April 15th
- Paradox Interactive has confirmed the release date for War of the Vikings, the upcoming close combat game developed by Fatshark.