Shakes and Fidget Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Shakes and Fidget Page.
Shakes & Fidget is a 2D browser based MMORPG that uses still images. The game is based on a popular web comic in Germany that parodies World of Warcraft. Like Kingdom of Loathing, the game aims to poke fun at the MMORPG genre. Unfortunately there really isn’t a lot to do in Shakes and Fidget. Gameplay wise there’s a lot of waiting around. In fact, the game plays a lot like Gladiatus and Tanoth where players have to wait upwards of 10 minutes for a single encounter. To learn more about Shakes and Fidget check out the official MMOHuts Shakes and Fidget page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Heroes 2015 Announced
- Marvel Heroes 2015 is a new launch for the Marvel Heroes brand coinciding with a one-year anniversary milestone on June 4th and it highlights ...
- Google’s Ingress Introduces Recruiter Medal To Enlist New Agents
- Today, Google’s Niantic Labs introduced the Recruiter Medal to Ingress, a new way to reward Ingress Agents for successfully recruiting new A...
- Rocket League Available Today on PS4 and PC
- Rocket League launches on PlayStation 4 and PC with cross platform gameplay.