Shakes and Fidget Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Shakes and Fidget Page.
Shakes & Fidget is a 2D browser based MMORPG that uses still images. The game is based on a popular web comic in Germany that parodies World of Warcraft. Like Kingdom of Loathing, the game aims to poke fun at the MMORPG genre. Unfortunately there really isn’t a lot to do in Shakes and Fidget. Gameplay wise there’s a lot of waiting around. In fact, the game plays a lot like Gladiatus and Tanoth where players have to wait upwards of 10 minutes for a single encounter. To learn more about Shakes and Fidget check out the official MMOHuts Shakes and Fidget page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MMOHuts Weekly Recap #91 June 24 - Grand Fantasia, Dragon Saga, Flyff, Warren Story, & More
- MMOHut takes a look at the MMO news for the week of June 10th (6/18 - 6/25) including news about Sprit Tales, Dragon Saga, World of Tanks, Fly...
- F1 2014 Speeds into Stores
- Codemasters® today announced that F1 2014 has raced into retail and onto digital stores today, Friday 17th October, for the Xbox 360® video ...
- Dwell: Sandbox MMO announces release in 2015
- Punkdrift, LLC, an indie games studio located in the Phoenix metro area, and incubated by the Game CoLab, today announced that its game, Dwell...