Shakes and Fidget Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Shakes and Fidget Page.
Shakes & Fidget is a 2D browser based MMORPG that uses still images. The game is based on a popular web comic in Germany that parodies World of Warcraft. Like Kingdom of Loathing, the game aims to poke fun at the MMORPG genre. Unfortunately there really isn’t a lot to do in Shakes and Fidget. Gameplay wise there’s a lot of waiting around. In fact, the game plays a lot like Gladiatus and Tanoth where players have to wait upwards of 10 minutes for a single encounter. To learn more about Shakes and Fidget check out the official MMOHuts Shakes and Fidget page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming’s World of Warplanes Sets Date For Open Beta
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced that the company’s highly anticipated free-to-play aerial comba...
- Battlefield Hardline: Premium Edition Announced
- Visceral Games™, an Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) studio, today announced Battlefield™ Hardline Premium*, an exclusive membership prog...
- LOTRO: Helm's Deep Announced For Fall 2013
- Helm’s Deep will continue the Epic Story into the western plains of Rohan, allow players to take a direct role in the battle for Helm’s De...