ShadowTale Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our ShadowTale Page.
ShadowTale is a 2D browser based fantasy MMORPG with a persistent world from HyperAwesome Entertainment. The game looks and plays a lot like AdventureQuest and Adventure Quest Worlds from Artix Entertainment – as the games share a similar anime art style. Gameplay wise, ShadowTale is set in a persistent world with action oriented combat. One of the game’s biggest drawbacks is that certain areas in the game are only available to paying players. To learn more about ShadowTale check out the official MMOHuts ShadowTale page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- My.com Brings Iron Desert to Mobile Devices
- My.com releases Iron Desert – a cross-platform tactical combat game that drops players in the midst of a brutal war to dominate the desert.
- SMITE Winter's Bite Patch Notes Reveal
- This afternoon, Smite revealed the patch notes for update 3.4, continuing changes in Season 3 and revealing the next God, Skadi.
- Hearthstone Closed Beta Preview
- Abubakr gets into the closed beta test for Hearthstone and lets us know what he thinks (protip: it's great!)