ShadowTale Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our ShadowTale Page.
ShadowTale is a 2D browser based fantasy MMORPG with a persistent world from HyperAwesome Entertainment. The game looks and plays a lot like AdventureQuest and Adventure Quest Worlds from Artix Entertainment – as the games share a similar anime art style. Gameplay wise, ShadowTale is set in a persistent world with action oriented combat. One of the game’s biggest drawbacks is that certain areas in the game are only available to paying players. To learn more about ShadowTale check out the official MMOHuts ShadowTale page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of the Living Dead Invites Players to Stress Test In February
- Ballardia has temporarily lifted beta restrictions for World of the Living Dead: Resurrection.
- SMITE Launch Date and Tournament Announced
- Hi-Rez Studios, a leading developer of free-to-play online action games, today announced that the 3D MOBA game SMITE will officially launch in...
- Chain Chronicle: HD Retina Display & Story Content Update Available
- SEGA Networks co., Ltd. and gumi Inc. have announced a new HD Retina display option, as well as story and gameplay content update for Chain Ch...