ShadowTale Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our ShadowTale Page.
ShadowTale is a 2D browser based fantasy MMORPG with a persistent world from HyperAwesome Entertainment. The game looks and plays a lot like AdventureQuest and Adventure Quest Worlds from Artix Entertainment – as the games share a similar anime art style. Gameplay wise, ShadowTale is set in a persistent world with action oriented combat. One of the game’s biggest drawbacks is that certain areas in the game are only available to paying players. To learn more about ShadowTale check out the official MMOHuts ShadowTale page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2016 - Day 2 Recap: Livelock, Lego Worlds, Dawn of War III, and Mount & Blade II
- Day 2 began as more of a traditional convention day for us at a rather non-traditional E3. The show just seemed slightly off this year.
- Nexon Europe Forecasts Severe Weather for War Rock
- Nexon Europe is excited to announce that War Rock is set to receive a wintery overhaul this month in the shape of a snow covered map and speci...
- Curse Voice Now Available for Mac, iOS, and Android
- Curse Voice for Mac, iOS and Android devices is now available.