Shadow of Legend Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Shadow of Legend Page.
Shadow of Legend is a 2D fantasy MMORPG published by SmartCell. The game was originally developed to support play on PCs and SmartPhones, but as is the game only runs on PCs now, as development for smartphones has been suspended years ago. The game was released in 2007 and offers very little in terms of overall content and variety. The game’s development staff is slow to respond to bugs, exploits and other server issues. Graphically speaking, Shadow of Legend looks a bit like The Warlords, Conquer Online and other TQ Digital games. To learn more about Shadow of Legend check out the official MMOHuts Shadow of Legend page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- East and West Unite in Silkroad Online Skill Balance Update
- Joymax has announced details for the second part of their "Ignite Silkroad" update, coming live to players on December 18.
- Conquest & Glory: Fast-paced strategy game now available
- The most exciting free to play strategy game has finally arrived! Fight with millions of players from around the world in Conquest & Glory...
- Robocraft Gets Green Lit in Just 5 Days, Breaking All F2P Records
- Robocraft celebrates as it blasts through Steam Greenlight in record time.