Shadow of Legend Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Shadow of Legend Page.
Shadow of Legend is a 2D fantasy MMORPG published by SmartCell. The game was originally developed to support play on PCs and SmartPhones, but as is the game only runs on PCs now, as development for smartphones has been suspended years ago. The game was released in 2007 and offers very little in terms of overall content and variety. The game’s development staff is slow to respond to bugs, exploits and other server issues. Graphically speaking, Shadow of Legend looks a bit like The Warlords, Conquer Online and other TQ Digital games. To learn more about Shadow of Legend check out the official MMOHuts Shadow of Legend page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Riders of Icarus Pre-Beta Preview
- It's not a ground-breaking game by any stretch of the imagination. However, it does the whole themepark thing very well.
- Medieval Engineers: Steam Early Access Release Date Revealed
- Independent developer Keen Software House today announced that Medieval Engineers will be available on Steam Early Access on February 19th, 20...
- Armored Warfare Open Test is Extended and Offers Rewards
- Extended through Saturday and now rewards the Object 155 tier 3 premium tank.