Shadow of Legend Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Shadow of Legend Page.
Shadow of Legend is a 2D fantasy MMORPG published by SmartCell. The game was originally developed to support play on PCs and SmartPhones, but as is the game only runs on PCs now, as development for smartphones has been suspended years ago. The game was released in 2007 and offers very little in terms of overall content and variety. The game’s development staff is slow to respond to bugs, exploits and other server issues. Graphically speaking, Shadow of Legend looks a bit like The Warlords, Conquer Online and other TQ Digital games. To learn more about Shadow of Legend check out the official MMOHuts Shadow of Legend page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- For the Tribe Gets English Localization
- Asiasoft today announced that its first regional English free-to-play mobile title, For The Tribe, is now available on Google Play and the App...
- Hackers Take Down Multiple Game Services
- Updated news about hacking activity that takes down major gaming communities, from League of Legends to Battle.net.
- Divina announces Challenge 72 beta
- Gamania has announced its first beta event for Divina - the Challenge 72 beta.